About this form
The Government has announced that from the 5 January 2021 England would enter into a period of national restrictions to manage the spread of COVID-19.
As a consequence of this all non-essential retail, leisure, personal care, sports facilities and hospitality businesses must close.
In order to provide financial assistance the Government has announced two grant packages will be available:
• Local Restrictions Support Grant (Closed) Addendum: 5 January onwards
• Closed Business Lockdown Payment
The Local Restrictions Support Grant (Closed) Addendum: 5 January onwards will provide a payment pro-rata up to 42 days for the period 5 January 2021 to 15 February 2021.
The Closed Business Lockdown Payment will provide a one-off payment in addition to the Local Restrictions Support Grant.
Tier 3 restrictions were in place from 31 December 2020 to 4 January 2021. If your business was business was required to close during this period you will receive a one off payment.
How much funding will be provided?
The value of these grants has been set by Central Government:
2021 National Lockdown & Closed Business Lockdown Payment
• For properties with a rateable value of £15,000 or under: £4,000 one off payment plus £2,001 per 42 day period
• For properties with a rateable value of £15,001 and less than £51,000: £6,000 one off payment plus £3,000 per 42 day period
• For properties with a rateable value of £51,000 and over: £9,000 one off payment plus £4,500 per 42 day period
Tier 3 LRSG Closed
• For properties with a rateable value of £15,000 or under: £238.21 one off payment
• For properties with a rateable value of £15,001 and less than £51,000: £357.14 one off payment
• For properties with a rateable value of £51,000 and over: £535.71 one off payment
This form is provided to capture the information required by the council to verify and make payment of the grant.
What happens next?
All applications will be validated and a determination made as to whether the business is eligible for a grant and how much. Payment will be made as soon as practical after the assessment has been made.
The personal information you provide in this form will be used to process your request for the service named above and in accordance with our legal obligations and public functions as a district council. It will be shared with the relevant department(s) in the Council and Government for this purpose.
For more information regarding privacy and data protection, including how we manage your personal information, data retention and your rights, please see our privacy page
Start a form
Choose this option to start a new application. Click on the start button: